- Supply of the most common inbred and outbred mouse strains used in biomedical research, such as C57BL/6, CBA, BALB/c, CD1.
- Supply of mouse models of human diseases.
- Upon agreement, Animal House provides, installation, personnel and animal models for research experimental protocols.
- Animal house phenotyping services (Phenoclinic Services) include:
In vivo imaging
- In vivo optical / X-ray imaging (X-rays, luminescence, fluorescence)
- Ultrasound imaging
- Metabolic cages
- Metabolic and Behavioral Phenotyping System
- For further information regarding mouse phenotyping consult our webpage, www.infrafrontier.gr.
- Animal international import.
- Reproduction and hosting.
- Health monitoring, veterinary care and support.
- Distribution of mice upon request.
Education & Training
- LAS Courses
- In house seminars and modules. New animal house users are trained, according to the National and European legislation, for a 3-month period, prior to access.
- External school and academic foundation visits. Tours and seminars adapted to the type of the visiting foundation.
- Host Institution for Regional Fellowship Training Program (Europe) - ICLAS.