We are continuously seeking partners from industry across all areas of our research. Below you will find the areas in which we are currently actively seeking partners.
Materials available for use/licencing
- Fleming’s proprietary transgenic mouse models.
Patented Technology available for licencing/co-development
- Non-TNF assay for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Customised Assay Design.
- in-vivo biotinylation tagging.
On-Going Research Programs
- The study of cognitive decline and development of early interventions to cognitive disorder in Drosophila, focussing on tauopathies (Alzheimers, Parkinsons) and fragile X syndrome (ADHD, age related cognitive decline).
- Role of Autotaxin in inflammation, respiratory disease and cancer.
- Role of RANKL in bone metabolism, and the development of mice models for the study of metabolic bone disease.
- Post-transcriptional regulators in inflammation and cancer, specifically the RNA-binding proteins HuR and AUF-1, with associated mouse models of inflammation and cancer.
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins in tissue repair and regeneration, primarily in lung and liver fibrosis.
- Epigenetics of Cancer – use of Set9 and Smyd3 mouse models to study histone methylase function in cancer.
- Epigenetics of de novo Methyltransferases in colon cancer.
- Epigenetics of metabolic disease.
- Development of Novel Stem Cell Technologies for Therapeutics.
For further information about any of these or other areas of our research, please contact us directly.